Savanna's glasses are broken...again. :(
Customers that swear at me. I don't remember any customers swearing at me until this last month and I've now had a few. :(
Grouchy teachers in the carpool area. YES I am out of my car. NO I am not blocking anyone, YES I will leave as soon as possible. NO not until my kids see me and they come. YES I know I shouldn't leave my car even for the tiniest instant. NO it is not a big deal because I am 3rd to the end of the line and no one is blocked by me. YES I'm irritable today.
That Brooke has not yet spilled the beans on where her nephews are going on their missions. So what if I'm nosy...I wanna know!
AND a COUPLE MORE LOVES:
LOVE that Savanna is doing so awesome in school and in the words of her teacher, she is top of the class. LOVE that her teacher scheduled us last so she could spend double the time with us to brag on Savanna. ;) (Sometimes a Mom just needs to hear that.)
LOVE the BBQ chicken pizza I made tonight. Darn yummy I say. I think I finally have the pizza dough thing down.
LOVE that my kids go around singing. "Spatula City We sell spatula's...and that's all!" {Honestly not sure I know why I LOVE this one.}
LOVE that Mike will edit my emails to obnoxious customers so I don't regret it later.
LOVE EVEN MORE that I got to write the email I WANTED to write...before Mike edited it.
I guess things are not soooo bad...I still have more loves than not.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ick - customers that swear, Savanna's broken glasses, and grumpy teachers.
Laughed out loud about Mike editing your e-mails to customers AND that you sent one without editing ;) I often have Ken or a co-worker proof my e-mails before I send them too - and when I don't, I often regret it . . . but it felt so good at the time.
Where do you go for all your spatula needs? Spatula City! And because we eliminate the middle man, we bring all the spatulas to you factory-direct!
i hope you've seen by now that i indulged you with mission call info after your most recent request on my blog =). very exciting.
Enjoyable read. Your costumers should have some manners, and swear in their heads, not out loud.
what is your "job"?
so excited you get to go to disneyland. say hi to thumper for me.
where's your photog blog again?
Amy: My husband and I own a kitchenware business. www.ramkitchen.com We sell mainly online through our site and Amazon and also stock some independent retailers. My job fluctuates from being the 'owner' to 'sales rep' to 'customer service rep' to 'shipper' to 'janitor' depending on the moment.
I will definitely say hi to Thumper for you.
The photoblog is Kat's Photo Stories on my side bar or
http://katsphotostories2010.blogspot.com/
Sharon: It is a good thing Mike edits--it goes both ways, I've saved his behind before too. The last one I quoted the lovely words my dear customer used, Mike edited them out and I did receive an apology...of sorts.
Thank you Brooke...you did see my response I'm sure.
Emily...quit singing!
Jana...some irl some in email, but I've been out of the real workforce long enough that my ears and eyes are tender again. :)
Post a Comment