Monday, March 29, 2010

Reach for the Sky...the back story

My post on my other blog is this:




Savanna and Ethan are totally caught up in the world of Woody, Jessie and Buzz. Savanna got Woody the first time we went to Disneyland some 3 years ago. Jessie and Buzz joined him this year. And truly Toy Story is a gift to OCD Moms. You see, normally if I had spent $30 on some kind of 'doll' I would get uptight if the kids left it hanging from the swingset overnight. But, with Woody, you gotta know he liked it a little. Also, he probably had quite a time shimmying over the top bar of the swing set to slide down to the jungle bar come sun up this morning after a tough night saving toydom. Buzz has lost the front of his helmet and he has a few scratches. but every night Ethan wants me to 'put him somewhere safe' Presumably, so he will still be able to find him again in the morning. I am 99% sure that Ethan really does believe Buzz saves the world by night. The first morning he ran down the the 'saving' place and was THRILLED to find him just where he was left--he was worried though.

Happy toys...Happy kids.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the photo!

Sharon said...

That is awesome. love the kids' enthusiasm.

Brenda said...

That photo made me smile.

Anonymous said...

This is cute. I am certain he loved hanging there.