- Angel Soft tissue is NOT angel soft. Unless Angels are a great deal scratchier then I imagined.
- Random Picture
--Kennecott Copper Mine from the window of the airplane - The Help was one of those books that makes you think. Anyone read it? I want to discuss. I so don't live in the south.
- Early morning seminary IS a good thing. I've been able to read my scriptures 4 days a week after Emily leaves.
- Sometimes I'm brilliant (strange that it's on the who cares things but anywho) I hired Sierra to be Savanna's personal piano assistant. Savanna has to have someone sit with while she practices due to the method of piano she's taking and Sierra gets paid. Win Win Win.
- This was my favorite line from last night:
If you judge people, you have no time to love them. (Mother Teresa)
- Random picture
Tim Pogo Sticking in Manila - Savanna was filling out a list of 10 books she had read for school. The space given to write the titles was very tiny. So she asked me if I could find her some books with short titles. She's a thinker
- High School planning going well always in motion always changing. That's good.
- Photo intern going well.
- Having time to get everything done--not going so well.
- I'm not complaining as I knew this would be the case.
- Sleeping in this morning--welcome
- Random picture
Flying the kite

8 comments:
Random comments:
Excellent photo of the mine. I can't believe you took it from an airplane window.
I have read The Help. I liked it very much.
I hate scratchy toilet paper.
I love sleeping in.
Great photos of the kids.
Uh, good luck with that high school thing. Very ambitious.
I love that Sierra is helping Savannah.
The Help? My bookclub read it and after hearing about it, I was sorely tempted to try it.
I want to hear more about the photog journey!
Savanna IS a thinker; small space requires short titles naturally,
Way to go on the scripture reading. I keep thinking I need to get back on track but I haven't yet.
Amanda loved your random responses. So, speaking of the help. I think I am so far 'western' that culture seems so foreign to me. Though I did have an out of body 'what in the heck where you thinking' experience once that I was reminded of after reading the whole part about separate bathrooms. I worked for a photographer up in Jackson and one of the ladies I worked with was shall we say...'interesting'. Apparently she was closing one night when a couple of men came in. She became convinced that the were 'playing for the other team' and so after one of them used the restroom, she placed a sticky note on it saying that
'someone that might have HIV used this toilet.' I happened to come in first the next day (good since my boss would have flipped a gasket at the note) and just threw it away. I was left thinking. If you really think you can get HIV that way, then why didn't you just clean the bathroom. Weird.
Brenda, yes read it. THere was one part in there by a character that I thought Brenda could so have written this. I laughed out loud. I definitely want to discuss it with you.
Ahh typing at the same time Sharon. I really need to call you--just to chat. But now that I've lost my phone I don't have your number anymore. Anyway, thinking of you.
Someday will you give me some camera tips? Things that are so simple that in 5 minutes I could go from retarded to at least on the road to fabulous? I know you'll say yes, so thanks in advance.
I love that you are paying sister to help sister. (I do that kind of stuff.)
And one more thought. You could have tricked me and told me that that photo was of the grand canyon. I wouldn't have known the difference 'cause I'm staying strong in my lifelong goal of avoiding having to go there.
Post a Comment