I voted! Just got back from the really long line. Don't remember standing in one that long to vote before. Maybe I need to remember to go before people get off work.
Sadly, I did not. I think it was the first year I haven't voted in a long time. Too many excuses this year, but still - no really good excuse. I'll do better next election.
5 comments:
I'm not going to forget.
I'm not going to forget.
I'm not.....promise.
Yeah Brenda. :)
I voted! Just got back from the really long line. Don't remember standing in one that long to vote before. Maybe I need to remember to go before people get off work.
I voted!
Sadly, I did not. I think it was the first year I haven't voted in a long time. Too many excuses this year, but still - no really good excuse. I'll do better next election.
Post a Comment