Friday, January 23, 2009

First Post Pressure

Everyone's doin' it. That's what I hear anyway. So here I am caving to peer pressure. That's not a bad thing though if what your peers are doing is good...right? I'm not sure yet what direction this blog will take, but I do believe it will take a direction and then change it. I look forward to having an outlet to express my thought and opinions. Heaven knows those that know me, know I tend to have a few of them and I'll be honest not everyone wants to hear them. BUT, I do love to hear other people's opinions and I am especially open to them when those sharing do so in a nice way. I'm all about the exchange of ideas, enhancing knowledge, continually learning, and expanding my horizons. So, with that...let the games begin.

p.s. Check out my new favorite comic strip down at the bottom of the page. I hope to figure out how to put it on here with a rss feed so it changes everyday, but I don't know how...if anyone does know how let me know. From the first strip I read I knew it would be a classic. It has humor, pathos, spirit, insight, and of course fun art...you can read more about its origins here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frazz

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Holy craparoni, you have a blog! This is too exciting. I guess I'll add a wee bit more peer pressure and say that your audience will appreciate frequent posts!

Marni said...

Mwa-ha-ha!!! I'm excited to hear more of your inspiring wisdom.

Kat said...

Nice...first Brenda pressures me to post---MORE and Marni thinks it will be wise. OH BOY!