Sunday, June 27, 2010

What color is your hair mom?

Savanna innocently asks me this evening:

"Blonde", I reply.
Savanna's puzzled look spreads over her face.

"Well it looks gray".

I answer, "well there might be some gray, I am going to be OLD tomorrow."

She asks again, "I want to color your hair, what color should I use?"

"Well, how about a little yellow and a little brown."

"AND GRAY!", she responds.


Sigh...yes...and gray. ;) Happy Birthday tomorrow...to me, as I near death, and totally gray hair.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hee-hee. I didn't even notice gray hairs when you were here. And you can't be old, because if you're old, that means I'm old too - and I'm not old :)

Amanda said...

Kids and their honesty. Just be glad you don't have dark hair like mine. That gray really pops against brown. Have a fun birthday!

Marni said...

Woo Hoo! Happy Birthday tomorrow then you totally amazing rockin' cool, if graying, woman.

Anonymous said...

Hope your gray hair and you had a great birthday!!