Explanation of the day: Ethan:Mom, Do you know how they make hot dogs? Me: um... Ethan: They take corndogs, take off the outside, pull out the sticks then stick them in a plastic bag and sell them. Me: Cool!
The Finally we have enough snow for a Random Picture story of the day:



Happiness of the day: Mike is home from California.
Book of the Day: Go, Dog Go (The Nook will even read it to you.)
Kudos of the day: Sierra's teacher for agreeing to stay after school in 2 weeks so she and her friend can host a 'Venture Olympics' complete with medals and everything that Sierra and her friend cooked, up and took the initiative to pull off. Way to go to my little organizer (and those that allow her to fly)
Fun of the Day: Visiting the Supermarket for Savanna's Field Work!

3 comments:
First, I really dig your "of the day" posts.
Second, that is a most fantastic snowman. I especially love the hat! (Oh, and the builder.)
Third, I always wondered how they made hot dogs! ;) Glad we have Ethan here to explain such things.
Finally, do you like my hat?
Way to go Tim!
Ethan is so smart - and talented - that snowman looks great.
Go Dogs Go is one of my favorite books . . . but what's a nook?
The Venture Olympics sounds cool - can't wait to hear more about that one.
Kim, NO I do not like your hat. (Well actually I DO LOVE your hat, but I have to not like it first for a few times.)
Sharon a nook is an electronic book reader from Barnes and Noble. It was my Christmas present from Mike. Some of the kids books include narration, Ethan and Savanna dig that.
Post a Comment