1. I have visited all but 7 states in the US of A. (Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware.) 
2. My favorite food is popcorn...not microwave or air pop. It has to be popped in oil in an old pressure cooker.
3. My favorite instrument is the bassoon. I received a 'mini' scholarship to play it in college. (That's not really too hard to do because there are not many bassoonists.)
3. My favorite instrument is the bassoon. I received a 'mini' scholarship to play it in college. (That's not really too hard to do because there are not many bassoonists.) 
4. I've talked to Harrison Ford....He said excuse me...I said no problem. ( I share this one with my cousin...as we kind of both said it together)
6. My favorite kids book is Go Dog Go! by Dr. Suess (Well at least one of them)
7. My dream car is a hybrid Toyota Sienna with seating for 8. (Pathetic huh--doesn't even exist. :()8. I love hiking. I love the outdoors, the smell of the trees, the beautiful views, the peace of nature.
9. Out of all the places I've been there has only been one that I didn't want to eventually come home from. Jackson WY./Grand Tetons.
10. I sold cheap toys at Wall Drug in South Dakota...what was I thinking?
11. I used to be a Discovery Toy consultant.
12. I have a commercial mat cutter in my basement...waiting for me to become a framer again...picture framer.
13. I have a not so secret desire to live in New England temporarily (a year or two).

15.I got my passion for voting from my Grandma Thornley. Once she was a citizen of the U.S. she never missed an election.

17. I love basketball...I wanted to play in high school but I was too chicken to try out. :(
18. The place I would most like to visit in the world is Venice Italy...I did a report on the place in second grade and have wanted to go ever since.
19. If I could choose between an Alaskan and a Carribbean cruise I would choose Alaska without a second thought.

21. I have a somewhat secret desire to actually use my journalism degree for what it was intended someday.
22. I have NO regrets for putting my career as a mother ahead of my career as a journalist.
23. I'm a newly made cat lover.

25. I love camping in Logan Canyon...especially Sunrise Campground.






6 comments:
I too love "Go Dogs Go", but my favorite is "One Fish, Two Fish". And ditto to #15 - I love how passionate Grandma was about voting. I could probably make a comment about your other 23 random things, but I'll spare y'all from my editorials :)
Was that elephant picture taken at the Hogle Zoo? If so, we have never seen them get in the water!
I need to hear the rest of the Harrison Ford story. You keep giving me all these cliff hangers...
yes, the elephant is from Hogle Zoo. We had a a couple really awesome zoo visits a year or so ago. One day all the elephants were playing in the water right after they were fed. And another day the tiger was up and pacing around his cage. We have a picture that looks like there is nothing between him and us through the glass. It was totally awesome.
As for the cliff hangers...they may take more than a comment box...I'll work on it. ;)
p.s. *Spoiler alert* on the 'Kiss' cliff hanger...(we got married) LOL ;)
Maybe I should have Sharon tell the rest of the Harrison Ford story.
Here are a few random responses: I want to hear the Harrison Ford story too! I just knew you'd be an animal convert! I really really tried to like Papa Married A Mormon as much as you do. And, I can't wait to see what amazing things Kathryn the Journalist and Picture Framer does! BTW: this is the most visually interesting list of 25 things that I have seen so far. Love the photos.
Okay, now, spill on Harrison.
okay, i really am going to make bread RIGHT now ... i learned many things about you that i didn't know (how would i know some of those things ... we'd have to like see each other outside of the 4 clark family parties during the year =) ..) and also that i would have never guessed. fun.
Post a Comment