Monday, February 2, 2009

My Drunk, Redneck Customer...


As you may know I own an online kitchenware business. A major portion of my job is customer service. We pride ourselves on great customer service...but there are some customers that just can't be satisfied. I've had some doozies over the years, but this one might just take the cake. I received an email from an unhappy customer Sunday morning...and while I generally don't work on Sunday, the tone of his email made me take a look at his order. Spelling, capitalization and sentence structure is unchanged.
(For best effect read aloud with redneck accent)

I quote," whey are you having problems you done already took my money for it i'am real upset with you ether give money back or send me what i have ordered from you "


Obviously the man is upset...thinking there may have been a delivery delay I looked up his order. He placed his order at 11:30 PM on SATURDAY night...I received this email at 2:45 AM SUNDAY morning. Laughing it off I was amused to find this email in my box this morning--sent Monday at 1:33 AM.


"i guest you don't email people back that you steel money from "


Yes, my redneck friend...You guest rite...when I done steel money from people I do'not email them back.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Yur a crimenle, donchaknowit? Ya bettr speed up them orders or yur not gonna hav no kustomers eny more.

Send him his stuff AND a little something special with a note that says the following:

Congrats sir. You are our millionth customer! Included with your order today is a special Customer Appreciation Gift, sent specifically to thank you for being the quality customer that you are!

Sharon said...

I dun laufed my hed off! I do miss those "special" customer service moments.

Kat said...

LOL Brenda...Sorry you lost your head Sharon. ;)

Thanks for the warning Lefty...I mean Andy. :)