
(*Disclaimer---this is taken from my memory...Sharon will have to make corrections if I'm going crazy)
I spent a summer in Jackson WY (the one I didn't want to come home from) with my cousin Sharon. We tried to experience all the fun of the place at minimal cost so one day we went to a day time concert...could have been a dress rehearsal for the Teton Music Festival. We settled into our chosen seats and just before the concert started in came Harrison Ford. If memory serves, he had his son with him too....Sharon, you may have to help out with the details. He was a couple rows ahead of us and maybe 10 seats down the line. We along with the rest of the crowd recognized him at once. There were several sets of ladies around and when he got up during intermission so he wouldn't have to talk to people a few ladies got up and took his seat. I guess they thought he would have to sit by them when he came back. But when the concert started up again, he noticed that and chose new seats. Same row as us a few seats down. As he passsed in front of us he said. "Excuse me" (I thought but of course Han Solo/Indiana Jones) but instead Sharon and then I too simply said 'No, problem' And we meant it. :)

3 comments:
Dang, Sammy will be so jealous.
Kathryn remembers the experience much more vividly than I do. I think we got the tickets to the concert from my employer - one of the perks of working for a hotel. I do remember him passing by us and saying "excuse me", and our response of "no problem". I also remember his son whining about wanting to go, "can we go?" or something like that. Even if my memory isn't as good as an elephant :) I definitely remember that experience. Thank goodness for a cousin that can fill in the details.
Thank goodness wealthy, handsome, and famous people have kids who whine just as much as all of ours do!I guess you can't buy cooperation.
Post a Comment