I have proven to myself that I do NOT exercise well without a goal so join me if you like on August 29 on the Legacy Parkway. Hey 20 miles sounds like a walk in the park NOW.
You can still do it Brenda! I have not been on my bike since the last race. *embarrassing* but obviously why I am willing to pay 40 bucks to motivate myself to exercise.
Kat: I haven't ridden a bike since I was a teenager. I'm not even sure what 20 miles would feel like. I'm not even sure that 3 miles would feel like. But I know one thing for sure: I can guess what a half marathon would feel like, and that's not going to happen!
5 comments:
Good for you - a good cause, good exercise, and good fun.
Okay, I sooooo want to do this (but I need a bike, like yesterday). Does it require registration?
Duh, I clicked the link and answered my own question.
You can still do it Brenda! I have not been on my bike since the last race. *embarrassing* but obviously why I am willing to pay 40 bucks to motivate myself to exercise.
Kat: I haven't ridden a bike since I was a teenager. I'm not even sure what 20 miles would feel like. I'm not even sure that 3 miles would feel like. But I know one thing for sure: I can guess what a half marathon would feel like, and that's not going to happen!
I'm tempted.
Post a Comment