And, what a great photog'er!
Nice action shot. It takes me back to the days when I played soccer.
I like that. You can tell she is all into it. Great shot!
Soccer shots are the BEST!! Great Shot!
Awesome action photo! Love the look of concentration on her face!
Thanks for stopping by and for the comments on the blog. I love the action shot by the way!
That picture is TOTALLY AWESOME!! I have yet to capture a great action shot. Little jealous!
Great capture - I can feel her concentration!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
And, what a great photog'er!
Nice action shot. It takes me back to the days when I played soccer.
I like that. You can tell she is all into it. Great shot!
Soccer shots are the BEST!! Great Shot!
Awesome action photo! Love the look of concentration on her face!
Thanks for stopping by and for the comments on the blog. I love the action shot by the way!
That picture is TOTALLY AWESOME!! I have yet to capture a great action shot. Little jealous!
Great capture - I can feel her concentration!
Post a Comment