Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My 7 day Blog Challenge--you can do it too.

In honor of Brenda and her poor info deprived life, :) I have challenged myself to make a blog entry at least once a day for the next 7 days. I'm sure Brooke, my sweet sister in law who loves to have comments on her blog but NEVER comments on my blog, ;) will laugh at me because she has been blogging EVERY SINGLE DAY since the beginning of the year. That is hard work. I guess I'll cut her some slack...a little but not all. So anywho...any of you that want to join me in my challenge make a little note at the bottom, then Brenda will know who's blog to go look at for the next, very exciting, week.

8 comments:

Brenda said...

I am totally laughing and feeling a little out done. Now I've got to step it up and blog every day! I'm looking forward to reading each and every one!

Lucy said...

i'm totally in on your challenge =)! and i'm totally NOT commenting on your blog ... i make break my no-comment streak if i was.

Marni said...

I'll take your challenge, scary as it may be. Might help me to get out some of those things that I keep thinking "I need to blog about that..." out of my head and onto the screen.

Does it count if I already did it yesterday? I say it does.

Sharon said...

I can't promise - but I'll try to blog more often. My internet connection is so bad though, I don't always enough "bars" to get connected.

Kat said...

Sweet...I'm excited to see what transpires. And Brooke (*zip* that's me fastening my lips--I won't tell a soul you commented on my blog) :)

Anonymous said...

I want to accept the challenge, but I am terrible at blogging, but I will try, but it is going to be hard to remember...

Lisa said...

I will except the challenge. (boy, I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure!)

Kat said...

Cool. And Welcome Lisa!