My dear sweet niece braved my 5 sweet, demanding, loving, exhausting children for 3 days last week. As she put Savanna to bed the first night they had a conversation that went something like this:
Savanna: I know why my Mommy left.
Christine: Oh yeah? Why?
Savanna: I drive her crazy.
Christine: What? Your Mommy loves you.
Savanna: Oh I know she loves me, she's nice to me. But I drive her crazy.
That probably should have been a warning...but I think they had a fabulous time doing things like:
*Riding the bucking bronco at the Treehouse
*Climbing the Rock Wall at Roy Days
*Catching Candy at the Parade
*And in general wearing poor Christine out.
Me on the other hand? I had a fabulous time with my good 'ole husband of 15 years.
Some highlights:
*Attending a session at the Salt Lake Temple
*Laughing till I cried at a Voice Male Concert (check out their new kids album...or favorite is the "Song with No Words"
*Mountain Biking until we almost died. (No it was great...really.) 6 miles--no popped lungs. That's good right?
*Good food, Good Company
*Relaxing
*Coming Home
Yes My Savanna...sometimes I am driven crazy...but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Savannah is just way too cute - I want one just like her someday. Oh, but wait - maybe I don't want a child that drives me crazy. But do they come any other way?
Way to go Christine for taking care of the kids!
She is sooo cute. Even though she knows she drives you crazy, she feels loved.
Congratulations on your getaway. What a sweet and contemplative little girl you have there.
Welcome Susan. Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment