Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Progress Report...

A few months ago I committed myself to becoming a better photographer and in the process learn how to post process pictures with Photoshop. This is a progress report.

The latest things I've learned:
*How to make eyes sparkle in post processing
*Popping Color
*Sharpening

Anyway here is my Straight out of the camera shot

And here is my edited shot.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You have a very handsome little boy! Of course, it could just be that I'm biased because he looks an awful lot like my little boy. Uncanny. Nice photo.

Kat said...

Thanks Amanda. Oh and Welcome! :)

amyraye said...

looks great. i'm also trying to figure out photoshop. so much for user-friendly.

Sharon said...

Cool.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE PHOTOSHOP!! Great job Kat! BTW, I think you are a fabulous photographer. I just don't have a knack for it and it is frustrating. You my friend, have a GREAT KNACK FOR IT!

(I am going to post a little somethin' somethin' that I did in photoshop.) It was fun!