Did I just say that....really?
It seems the best form of discipline for Savanna lately is to take away her homework privileges. That is NOT ALLOWING her to do her homework.
Her least favorite day is Friday...because no homework for a whole weekend.
Her most favorite day is Monday...because there is 5 glorious homework days ahead.
Is there something wrong here?

7 comments:
Wow - a child that loves homework! That is a bit odd, but actually kind of cool at the same time. You must be doing something right ;)
Definitely something wrong. I suppose she loves to practice piano and do chores, too?
Whoa!! I was like, did I read that right?? Good for her!!
Try this one on her: If you do that one more time, I won't let you clean the bathroom, scoop cat poo, or go to bed early.
Sharon: I don't think too much can be attributed to me.
Amanda: If only.
Brenda: I'll give it a try.
I wish my mom would tell me to go to bed without doing homework!!!
It's not that odd really...kids are expected to not like homework so they convince themselves that this is the case. Your daughter probably just hasn't reached that age where she'll be refusing to do her homework so that she can fit in with the other kids.
Wait till she's about 8 or so...
Post a Comment