HAPPY HALLOWEEN!The best quote of the day was overheard during the annual 'Great Candy Trade-off' A kid started, parent not welcome tradition that begins immediately after trick or treating on Emily's bedroom floor and ends when all the candy is inspected, sorted & traded. Cherry heads are hot items and snickers this year are CHEAP. Negotiation skills are paramount and don't try and cheat.
This was Savanna's first year involved in the trade and as Tim was trying to run an especially hard bargain for a prize of Savanna's I overheard
Yep, she can hold her own.
This was Savanna's first year involved in the trade and as Tim was trying to run an especially hard bargain for a prize of Savanna's I overheard
"BACK OFF, MAN...."
Yep, she can hold her own.

4 comments:
It sounds intense.
So funny. I remember swapping and trading Easter candy, but I didn't have anyone to swap Halloween candy with. Sounds like the trading is serious business at your house.
Love it! That just made my day. :)
We do the same thing too. My kids all like different stuff so that makes it easier. They also don't like 90% of their candy. That helps too.
I totally would have been the kid that said, "BACK OFF MAN!"
Post a Comment