Sunday, January 24, 2010

Randomness

*I've been thinking a lot this weekend...but none of my thoughts have formed sentences as of yet...so here are some of the low lights.

* You shouldn't play Farkle on Sundays...Bad, Bad Luck.

* I have a really great post written, but I can't share until NEXT Sunday...Stay tuned.

* I had a whole bunch of things I was going to blog about...yesterday. Can't remember a one of them today. I'm blogging about nothing, because it seems if I put it off too much my Blog Mojo dies a horrible death and I never remember it. Hopefully I will soon be inspired.

* I am loving a book right now...I wish everyone could read it so I could discuss it with them. The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything

Unfortunately it is due at the library tomorrow and I'm not done. I guess I should quit blogging and go read eh?

5 comments:

Marni said...

That's what renewing is for! How far are you? I'm in the "Is it too late?" chapter. I keep thinking the wonderfulness of it is going to drop off, but it just keeps getting better.

It's taking me a lot longer that I'd like to read it (about a month now) but I have way too many things on my plate that I also have to study and learn about. Probably all part and parcel of finding my Element, though. :)

Sharon said...

Looking forward to your post next Sunday . . . I don't think I've ever played Farkle . . . and the book sounds interesting. Maybe I'll have time to read in the future?

Lucy said...

please clue me in as to what farkle is. am i missing a game i shouldn't be? totally unfair to make us wait with anticipation for sunday's post. i'll be watching. book sounds interesting. every time i go to check out a book at the library, it's already checked out. let me know if it's worth waiting around for.

Kat said...

Marni--I just read about tribes...so only half way.

Farkle is a dice game. Originally Tim got it one year for Christmas, but it is also an APP on Facebook. And THAT is the bad Sunday version.

I think the book is worth putting on the wait list. So far anyway.

Anonymous said...

I am anxious to read your Sunday post.