Cost: FREE
Benefits: FREE FOOD!
Great dutch oven chefs make food all day and give out free samples. Plus my Awesome demo girls Kim & Marcy will be demoing fried foods in the Dutch oven. Think, french fries, tempura eggplant, donuts and a mystery dish! (I don't even know what it is...but its fried and its dutch oven, what could go wrong?)
Also you can check out some awesome kitchenware and a bowl big enough to bathe in. Now you DO want to see that don't you. For a preview of the kind of cool stuff we'll have there check out
You may even see some happy smiling faces like this:

5 comments:
I heard FREE FOOD and I came lookin' Holy cow, and then I read about the bowl big enough to bathe in..... oh, Kat..... you are making this sooo hard to resist.
I'll be in Poc. so I'll have to wave in your direction as I pass you on the freeway. Say hi to Joan for me! ANd, good luck with all the wares (BTW, I need to put a Ram Kitchen link on the foodstorage blog. I thought of that awhile back and haven't done it!)
Take a photo of the bowl for me. Seriously. I still need a 30 QT.
Ooh, Ooh, I wanna come . . . ah shucks, it's too far away, but it sounds like some serious fun and good eats. Have fun!
Wishing I'd be in UTAH this weekend!
Please blog about how this went. I am excited to hear!
Post a Comment