Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little Red Riding Hood

It's official, since I have so much extra time today I decided to register for a bike race. :)


If anyone wants to join me its June 6 in Wellsville. UT.
(Already roped my sister into it...it will be fun!)

Wish me luck it is somewhere between 35 and 38 miles that I will be dragging my spiffy Target Special Mountain Bike through. (Distance changes depending on which website page you are on.)


All proceeds go to Breast Cancer Research.


8 comments:

Brenda said...

This sounds fun. I'll be cheering you on (don't have bike!)

amyraye said...

hey- awesome for you. you're brave!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a bike either, but I want to get one.

Good for you! Take pictures!!

Sharon said...

I would love to go with you - what a fun experience. However, I'll have to politely and sadly decline since I don't think I could get me and my bike there . . . but I'm rather tempted to try :) I'll be cheering you on from here, and can't wait to read about it on your blog.

Marni said...

You are insane. But at least it's a cool kind of insane.

Peggy said...

I tend to agree with your friend Marni, Kathryn. I think we're insane. I think it will be fun - and like I said- it's something on my bucket list!

Kat said...

Well Marni IS generally right on. :) Now if it would quit snowing so we could practice a bit.

Kat said...

P.S. Welcome Peggy!