That large # 1 on my sidebar countdown is staring me in the face. It seems it thinks that I'll blink first. Honestly I'm a bit nervous that I might, then I remember that I have told all of YOU that I'm biking 37 miles tomorrow so I can't bow out now. In fact I'll be thinking of each and everyone of you and the heckling I'll get if I don't make it to the finish line. Please be gentle if you end up having to heckle. 

Now there is nothing left to do but load up on carbs and put the pedal to the metal or the asphalt as the case may be. If I don't make it back tomorrow, please know I have enjoyed your comments on my blog for these last 5 months. :)

10 comments:
Good luck - you can do it! May the wind always be to your back and the road a downward slope :) Imagine a virtual me cheering for you at the FINISH line!
Rah! Rah! RAH-RAH-RAH, goooooooo Kathryn!
Go Mom! You can do it!
You are inspiring in so many ways. You'll be fabulous!
It's 10:23 a.m. and I am thinking of you on your bike. Ride baby, ride!
I wish you could have strapped a computer onto the handle bars. I'm needing real-time updates on this! Post when you can!
I was there but I missed you!!
Thanks guys...update in the process.
Where were you Jaime?
Part of the time I was in or near the Cache County Emergency Communications trailer at the Start/Finish line. The rest of the time I was out driving a vehicle to the various rest stops. I left the start at 9:30am and got back after 4pm.
Sounds like a long day for you Jamie. How many people did they have to rescue? I know we passed one woman only a couple of miles in. I think she is the one that I passed that was trying to answer her cell phone. I hope she was ok.
Post a Comment