Sunday, June 7, 2009

When I grow up...

Savanna informs me there are 8 things she wants to be when she grows up.
A Pilot
A Digger Driver
A Firefighter in a Parade
An Ice Skater
A Dentist
A Doctor
A Clown
and
A Mom


I'm glad she's aiming high....what do YOU want to be when YOU Grow up?

5 comments:

Marni said...

I always wanted to be a mom, a teacher, and a writer. In many ways I feel like I'm in the middle of all three, so lucky me!

Have you read "The Last Lecture"? He talks a lot about childhood dreams.

Kat said...

You are indeed lucky Marni! :) Yes I really liked the Last Lecture, that is one reason I wanted to record these for Savanna. I'm still working on my childhood dream. I've flirted with fulfilling it, but I don't feel done yet.

Sharon said...

My favorite on Savanna's list - "a firefighter in a Parade". I mean, how cool would it be to drive the firetruck in parade after parade. Who doesn't like the firetrucks in a parade?

What do I want to be when I grow up? A mom, an artist, a photographer, teacher, singer in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, tour guide, owner of a B&B, back-up singer to a band - I could go on, but it's time for bed :)

Joan said...

oh to be young again. I love you Savanna!

Kat said...

OOh Sharon, I can't wait to visit your B&B decorated with your art and photography with evening entertainment by Ken and his back up singer. :)