Mike has a tradition of picking the first rose of the season from our yard for me...

Isn't it beautiful? Well in real life it is, but on the screen who knows. See my monitor is not synced color wise with Photoshop so apparently what I see and what is really there is quite different. 3 weeks ago I printed out a picture I spent a LONG time editing and it looked TERRIBLE. I haven't opened Photoshop up since because I was so discouraged. I guess I'm going to have to get a device that fixes that problem. *Sigh* Anyway, I hope this picture looks sorta, kinda good because its incredible from my vantage point.
Thanks Mike!

1 comment:
I've never even heard of syncing your monitor to Photoshop. . . there is just too much unknown out there :)
Oh, and by the way, cool tradition Mike!
Post a Comment